Chicago Electrical Estimators Association
“Calling all Electrical Estimators, Project Managers, Purchasing Agents, Trainees!” Are you looking for an organization where you can meet professionals within your discipline, receive quality information about your industry, and be a part of an organization that works toward the improvement of installations?
The Chicago Electrical Estimators Association (CEEA), an industry related affiliate of the Electric Association, is a non-profit Association of Electrical Estimators and Project Managers involved in the Electrical Construction Industry. The objectives of the CEEA are to:
- Raise the standard of estimates for electrical installations to establish an accurate and satisfactory cost for each and every job.
- Keep members informed of new products and services available to them by having presentations by guest speakers and/or product manufacturer's representatives.
- Instruct members in proper methods to analyze and interpret plans and specifications, and proper and orderly procedures of taking off material quantities therefrom.
- Develop standard forms for recording and pricing the various items entering into estimates.
- Standardize labor units by discussion of actual conditions occurring on the worksite.
- Work with architects/engineers on ways to improve by recommending that plans and specifications be more distinctive, clear, explicit and complete in describing the work to be installed.
- Work with inspections authorities in clarifying installation rules and requirements and in from membership of the latest codes, code changes and code interpretations.
- Inform membership of new methods, procedures, tools and products relative to electrical estimating and construction.
- Discuss which other subjects which may be found from time to time to be of interest to the electrical construction business.
The CEEA meets on the third of every Monday of every month, September through May, at Tom's Steakhouse, 1901 W. North Avenue in Melrose Park. For more information on becoming a member of the CEEA, please contact Amy Kasser at the Electric Association at (630) 305-3050.
Download the Membership Application
|Huen Electric, Inc.|
View a list of Chicago Electrical Estimators Association Past Presidents.
2016-2017 Meeting Schedule:
September 19, 2016
October 17, 2016
November 21, 2016
December 19, 2016
January 16, 2017
February 20, 2017
March 20, 2017
April 17, 2017
May 15, 2017
|FORM #2 - OUTLET/CIRCUIT SCHEDULE||$5.50 PER PAD|
|FORM #3 - FEEDER SCHEDULE||$5.50 PER PAD|
|FORM #4 - PRICING SHEET||$3.75 PER PAD|
|FORM #5 - SUMMARY SHEET||$3.75 PER PAD|
|FORM #6 - OUTLET/CIRCUIT FEEDER SCHEDULE||$3.75 PER PAD|
To place an order, please email Amy Kasser at email@example.com with the following information:
- Company Address
- Company Phone
- Type of Form
- Amount of Pads
A minimum order of $30.00 is required. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours, and your company will be invoiced for the order plus shipping and handling.
If you are interested in becoming a member, contact the Electric Association at (630) 305-3050.